I am an economist and political risk analyst with knowledge and experience working with governments and international institutions on strategic advisory, regulatory and commercial issues in oil and gas, energy, mining and public finance.
My experience involves helping clients (governments, private sector, and civil society organisations) to understand and navigate complex political and business risks in Sub-Saharan Africa.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- International extractives governance – petroleum and mining policy, regulation and licensing.
- Energy economics, natural gas markets and pricing, local content and value chain linkages.
- Petroleum economics – financial and fiscal modelling.
- Public financial management and macro-fiscal issues.
- Political risk analysis, political economy analysis and compliance assessment.
- Trade and investment promotion.
- Modelling: STATA, GAMS, EViews, @Risk and Oracle Crystal Ball (All Advanced).
- Ghana, Nigeria, Angola, Uganda, Equatorial Guinea, South Sudan, Zambia, Guyana, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands and the United Kingdom, Lebanon, Israel and Cyprus, Afghanistan.
- Energy and petroleum economics, public financial management, applied microeconomics, econometrics, natural resource governance, education economics, digitalisation in developing countries.